Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Animalia

Here's some sketches from the past couple of days.


The buildings on the right are in South San Francisco, I had about 
twenty minutes to kill, so I sketched those. All of the animals in this post 
are from a local PetSmart. Once again, I had time to kill, so I went inside 
and skulked around the back of the store and drew.


This structure is some sort of old processing plant or something in Petaluma.
The society finch had an awesome hairdo and looked like some kind of
stoner character from the 70's, but I didn't do it justice.

All of the fish were incredible fun to draw, especially the Fancy Guppies.
And i don't know if I've just never watched hamsters before, but those things move so 
absurdly quickly and they don't stay I one place for more than like 30 milliseconds. 
They are the most frustrating animal I've come across to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment